Grandpa J’s Seasoning Salt
Use it by marinating or dry rubbing before grilling or roasting. Versatile enough to use as a flavour base for sauces, dressings, gravy, marinades, soups & stews. For a delicious snack, try sprinkling on hot french fries or potato wedges.
Greko Lemon~ Roast Potatoes
Instructions: Shake well before using. Preheat oven to 350°F
1. Wash and peel 3 lbs of russet potatoes, cut evenly into quarters.
2. Mix 1 1/2 cup of warm water, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 1 1/2 Tablespoons Greko Lemon~ Roast Potatoes Seasoning.
3. Place potatoes in a large metal baking pan and spread evenly.
4. Pour marinade mixture over potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
5. Bake/Roast in oven till liquid is mostly absorbed and potatoes are soft.
Tips and Hints: Cut potatoes even sized, Cook on lower oven rack. Once cooked, drizzle with olive oil and broil to crisp.
One Pan Meal: Use this seasoning with olive oil to marinade proteins like chicken, cubed lamb and add to the pan and bake/roast together for extra flavour.
Use as a dry rub before grilling or roasting. Perfect for BBQ, grilling, roasting and smoking. Sprinkle on sliced tomatoes, grilled asparagus and broccolini. Try as a caesar/Bloody Mary rim on your next cocktail.